Welder - 1st Shift
Pro Staff is currently looking for 1st shift Welders for our client in Green Bay, WI.
• Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards.
• Safe operation of all machinery, tools, equipment
• Review job folders to verify customer requirements, procedure, and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations ahead of time
• Read part prints, identify features/symbols, interpret tolerance
• Communicate effectively with team leader and other employees to identify potential issues
• Setup and operate welding equipment according to job requirements/constraints
• Weld comfortably with a wide variety of metals and identify problems
• Perform welding set-ups/assemblies
• Examine parts for defects, conformance
• Perform visual and measured inspections as required by job
• Perform finishing operations and repairs as necessary
• Previous experience in welding as primary occupation
• Welding certificate or coursework preferred but not necessary with on the job experience
• Skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints
• Skilled/comfortable in using reading and using hand measurement tools: mics, calipers, gauges, and templates
• Detail orientated
Hours: 1st Shift/Monday - Friday
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.