Pro Staff is currently seeking a mathematically skilled Maintenance Worker for our client in Menasha, Wisconsin.
The Maintenance worker will support the facility by performing all necessary maintenance related functions safely. This position will interact directly and indirectly with all company employees, customers, and vendors.
• Complete scheduled work orders on time and monitor results
• Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
• Provide Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting
• Communicate all problems, repairs, solutions, and recommendations to the operators and supervisors
• Perform all necessary preventative maintenance
• Assist operators in performing and learning their preventative maintenance activities
• Maintain all building mechanicals, utilities, and HVAC systems
• Perform minor layout and fabrication work
• Install new equipment
• Maintain and improve technical knowledge on equipment and machinery
• Other duties as assigned
Hours: 6:00 Pm – 6:00 AM
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must have an Associates Degree in Electromechanical Technology or valid state indentuyred Journeyman’s card as a Maintenance Mechanic or Millwright
• Strong Math skills
• Strong computer skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong working knowledge of machinery, industrial electronic controls, PLC’s, mechanics, plumbing, HVAC, electrical distribution, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and fabrication
Do you have the qualifications for the job!? Apply today with your resume or give us a call at 920-843-9130
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.