Pro Staff has a great opportunity for a Production Assembler in Oconto, WI.
We are currently recruiting for motivated and technically inclined candidates for a wire splicing role with a growing company in Oconto. In this role, you will use sonic welders to join multiple wires in an assembly process. In this role, you will work within a team of friendly associates to meet production and customer needs.
Hours: 2nd shift
- Read and understand routing, splice diagrams, and other instructions
- Learn to identify different gauges, colors, and markings on wires
- Conduct visual quality checks of your work
- Set up and perform basic maintenance on welders and other equipment
- Work with your team as needed to resolve production issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use a micrometer and other tools
- Basic knowledge of wiring
- Ability to visually differentiate between various wire colors
- Ability to communicate, lift up to 40 pounds, utilize fine and gross motor skills, and be on feet throughout a shift, occasionally climbing or balancing
Think you’ve got the know-how or the motivation to learn and succeed in this role? Apply today! Please fill out an application with your resume or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.