Machine Operator II
Pro Staff is recruiting for an experienced Machine Operator for our client in Green Bay, WI! The Machine Operator II is responsible for producing a quality product to the customer’s specifications efficiently. They will also work on continuous improvements with regard to workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and safety suggestions.
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Operate shape machines, SG, or retort machines and setup machines
- Perform machine adjustments
- Pack finished product and ensure packing quantities are accurate
- Inspect and examine bags/pouches for defects and non-conformances
- Measure product to customer specifications
- Troubleshoot a process or machine concern and communicate resolutions and perform minor equipment repairs and necessary
- Accurately document and complete necessary forms
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Five (5) years of working experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in common units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals required
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure required
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Shift: 1st shift, 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday-Friday
To be considered for this position, please apply with your resume or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any question, please call Pro Staff at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.