Do you have experience operating a variety of heavy machinery?
Are you looking for a 1st shift position that pays well?
If so, Pro Staff has just the right position for you! Pro Staff is seeking to fill an Electro-Mechanic position for our client in Appleton, WI.
• Strip windings from electrical apparatus
• Clean apparatus and parts
• Dip electrical apparatus in insulating solutions
• Load and unload bake and burnout ovens
• Paint repaired electrical and mechanical apparatus
• Assist with mechanical or electrical operations
• General clean-up in shop
• Balancing and disassembly of motors
Pay: $14 per hour
• Ability to operate jib/trolley cranes, hoists, fork trucks, blast equipment and steam clean
• Knowledge of basic power and hand tools
• Experience using computer for balancing
• Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work in a safe manner and wear required PPE
Think you got the necessary experience for the job? Apply now! Please reply to this ad with a resume, or visit prostaff.com to fill out an application, and then call us at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.