Price&Promo Sr InsightsAnalyst | Baby
Pricing & Promo Sr. Insights Analyst - BabyUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Design and recommend innovative pricing and promotional strategies in partnership with merchant teams to maximize financial performance.
- Develop communications processes with cross functional team. High awareness of relevant data needed in each area and the timing of when data is needed.
- Ability to clearly communicate new concept ideas and test possibilities, as well as to utilize exception reporting, troubleshoot issues, and make needed adjustments.
- Work with the Sr. Manager Price/Promo Insights and Strategy Leaders to set the pricing and promotion strategy and develop annual/seasonal/quarterly promo plans. Analyze results and developing recommendations to drive incremental performance.
- Coordinate the approach, modeling and reporting on promo effectiveness for the enterprise and individual businesses—should be inclusive of all promo vehicles, all offer types, full ROI—in service of longer term promo optimization efforts
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on results of optimizations implemented and for ongoing monitoring of the “health” of the categories responsible for. Tracks and reports on forecast accuracy on an ongoing basis across all areas of responsibility. Apply strong financial, analytical and communication skills to impact bottom line.
- Take the initiative to pursue solutions to data needs and process issues. Works with the necessary team members to develop additional reporting or processes where necessary.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Two - four years relevant work experience
- Experience developing/running reporting and complex data models
- Extensive analytics experience with expert level Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Assertiveness and strong initiative; Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Flexibility, resiliency and nimbleness; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team