Sr. Accountant-Jordan Area, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Sr. Accountant. The Sr. Accountant will provide support to a specific business unit, implementing accounting policies and consulting with operational leaders. The Sr. Accountant will perform a variety of projects in both Accounting and Financial Analysis.
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Performs general ledger accounting including journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliation
- Journal entry preparation for month end
- Assists with financial, vendor, and internal audits
- Maintain and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Collaborate with staff at multiple locations to obtain required information
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Performs a critical role in the budgeting process
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting or related field.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong excel
- CPA certification is a plus
- Oracle or SAP knowledge is a plus
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you.
This company offers a full benefit package including: * Medical Insurance * Life Insurance * Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Protection * Flexible Spending Accounts * 401k Retirement Plan * Vacation * Holiday *
Apply for Sr. Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly