7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Plastic and Metal Finishers
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead prototype manufacturer in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Plastic and Metal Finishers to work 12 hours shifts for these exciting opportunities. Compensation for the Plastic and Metal Finishers start at $13.26 per hour.
At this company, Plastic and Metal Finishers have the opportunity to work at t eh world's fastest on-demand manufacturer of custom prototypes and low-volume production parts. This company has facilities in seven countries. Their services include CNC machining, 3D printing, an injection molding.
- Basic injection mold preparation skills, for example: de-burring mold halves and ejector plates, drilling and tapping holes, grinding sprue pullers, cutting guide pins, cutting ejector pins, drilling tunnel and post gates.
- Mold assembly.
Basic mold polishing skills - bringing surfaces to SPI C1-A2 finish levels.
Plastic and Metal Finisher Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with measurement instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages).
- Experience with power tools used in a metalworking shop (drill press experience a plus)
- Able to work safely with sharp tools/objects, such as but not limited to, hobby knives, utility knives, pliers.
- Able to use a computer and calculator.
- Able to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Sit and/or stand for up to 12 hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Steel-toe boots/shoes
To apply for the Plastic and Metal Finisher role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Plastic and Metal Finisher position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app