Data Entry Specialist II
Our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
Under general guidelines and limited oversight, makes independent decision regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of administrative support work for the facility. Performs broader, more complex administrative work to support individuals and/or work group(s) related to administrative processes, meeting/event logistics, customer inquiries, documents and correspondence, and data management systems. Provides trucking support.
• Develop, edit, and maintain operational documentation and records in accordance with Site requirements
• Provide support for site production activities
20% Site Production:
• Create and generate purchase orders, procure various materials / services as required to support the facility
• Shared Point of contact for local vending and supply companies
• Aid in planning facility safety functions as needed; maintain BST records; order safety supplies; assist EHS/Facility Manager with training and track safety hours
• Distribute interoffice and outside mail
• Aid with planning of company functions and facility activities as needed; aid in scheduling schedule audiograms, eye exams and biometric screening
• Support site community enrichment
• Create employee communications for the site
• Maintain site paperwork, records/files
• Manage office and plant supplies
• IT contact for facility
• Aid vacation tracking for plant and office
• Administer payroll entry/changes
• Assist Facility Manager with administrative tasks as needed.
• Other responsibilities as needed to support site administrative needs
• High School Diploma/GED (additional post high school course work a plus)
• Three years of customer service, operations or admin experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex process and SAP system problems
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong collaboration skills, ability to work effectively within a process centered/multi-functional organization
• Communication: strong verbal, written, interpersonal/customer service skills. Able to influence others and deliver compelling and authentic messages
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Advanced computer skills, especially with Excel, Access, Outlook and Word
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Payroll Knowledge and experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.