Life Enrichment Assistant
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Beacon Hill is seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant to join its team. Current opportunities include:
This/these positions includes working Monday, Wednesday and every other weekend.
About this Community
5300 Beacon Hill Road
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Tucked into a wooded hillside in the small-town neighborhood of Glen Lake, Beacon Hill assisted living community offers the best of both worlds: a quiet residential location with quick and easy access to and from the surrounding suburbs as well as downtown Minneapolis. Become a part of this quaint and welcoming community and take advantage of the beautiful setting and amenities.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Beautiful wooded grounds with a 1/4 mile circular walking trail
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
The Life Enrichment Assistant is responsible for implementing and monitoring assigned life enrichment / leisure life programming for residents consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- High School Diploma (or currently enrolled) or equivalent.
- Class B license or willingness to obtain within six months of hire as designated or required by site.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and good rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.