Reputation Management Coordinator
The Reputation Management Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing Walser's reputation management strategy across all relevant platforms and channels.
- Monitor Walser's online reputation by tracking and responding to all public comments and reviews.
- Catalog all comments and responses to serve as a reference.
- Provide onsite strategic consultation to dealership management team.
- Develop and implement a strategy to maximize the quality and quantity of online reviews across all Walser businesses.
- Work directly with dealership points of contact to create and post timely and appropriate responses to online comments and reviews.
- Work in close contact with the PR / Communications Director, the Director of Marketing, and the Social Media Specialist to align online reputation management with social media and PR strategies.
- Write stories pertaining to Walser's community involvement and outreach to be posted on the company intranet page, as well as through external media.
- Maintain a consistent level of awareness of the automotive business landscape through daily reviews of news, published reports, journals, etc. to keep abreast of changing demographics, technology and other relevant issues.
- Maintain strong, consistent client communication.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides general support to assist PR / Communications Director and other team members, as needed.
- Embraces and exhibit CORE values.
- Represents Walser in a positive and professional manner.
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- 2 year marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success executing a corporate reputation management strategy (3-5 years of experience)
- Proficient in reputation management software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented and an eye for accuracy
- Have the ability to work within a team or independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BA Degree in Marketing or related field
- Automotive experience
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.