Sr Analyst Event Readiness
Senior Analyst Event Readiness About This OpportunityJoin the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.The Senior Analyst Event Readiness ensures the efficient execution of Target's e-commerce business processes to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role provides thought leadership around Target's e-commerce capabilities to ensure details are cared for prior to an event to ensure we are providing the best possible experience for the guest. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Analyst Event Readiness, you'll take the lead as you:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple teams, to drive cross team visibility and accountability for key events/launches.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure all aspects of the experience are ready for the guest at the time of launch
- Lead cross functional meetings to discuss event readiness and drive flawless execution with on-time & accurate launches
- Maintain event details and escalate readiness risks to the respective teams
- Provide weekly event readiness communication to key stakeholders and leadership
- Provide E2E event and guest journey expertise
- Drive best practices with business teams and provide proactive resolution of potential issues
- Identify opportunities and drive improvements within the team and with business partners
- Special Projects as assigned
- Four year college degree
- 3-5 years total experience with e-commerce experience/background
- Demonstrated ability to build and maximize relationships with internal partners.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage ambiguity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations. Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.