Life Enrichment Assistant
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Carondelet Village is seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant to join its team. Current opportunities include:
This position includes working On Call Hours.
About this Community
525 Fairview Avenue South
St. Paul, MN 55116
Located on the campus of St. Catherine University, Carondelet Village offers an array of amenities and conveniences and connections to St. Paul's Highland Park area. Many restaurants and shopping areas are conveniently nearby for residents and employees to enjoy. The Carondelet community consists of assisted living, memory care and long-term care offered in partnership between the Sisters of St. Joseph and Presbyterian Homes & Services.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Access to bus routes
- Discounted meals for employees
- Free Fitness Center access with a pool and hot tub
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
The Life Enrichment Assistant is responsible for implementing and monitoring assigned life enrichment / leisure life programming for residents consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- High School Diploma (or currently enrolled) or equivalent.
- Class B license or willingness to obtain within six months of hire as designated or required by site.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and good rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.