Housekeeping Services Assistant - Part Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Founders Ridge in Bloomington Minnesota is seeking a Part Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
6600 Auto Club Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
Founders Ridge is a small close knit community of residents and employees, surrounded by the quiet West Bloomington neighborhood, close to highways 169, 494 and 35W.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Bus route access
- Off-street parking
- Free Fitness Center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living.
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.