Service Runner, Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
As a Service Runner at our Walser Chrysler Dealership, you will be helping with a variety of tasks in the Service Drive. You will have the opportunity to drive a variety of different vehicles as you're transporting them to assigned technicians, bringing them through the car wash and pulling up front for customer pick up. You'll be using your interpersonal skills while shuttling customers to and from the dealership while they wait for their vehicle to be serviced, and you will also help the team out in assisting with general cleaning and stocking.
- Other duties may include greeting customers as they enter the service drive, shuttle customers while they wait for service, and assist with general shop pick up.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
Schedule: Full time 11:00a-7:00pm. Must be able to work Saturdays! $12 per hour
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Outgoing, engaging and friendly
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate and multi task
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.