Are you looking for a new Supervisor role that you can further develop your leadership skills and provide new challenges? Pro Staff is actively seeking a Production Supervisor on 2nd shift with a large company located in Northwest metro. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in a lead roles in a production environment, ability to demonstrate leadership skills, and excellent communication skills. This position is a temp-to-hire position with a pay rate range depending on experience of $50,000.00 - $60,000 annually. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID of 299774!
- Initiate communication among other departments to promote companies philosophy of cooperation.
- Evaluate job cycle times and monitor productivity.
- Call in any equipment repairs as necessary of departments equipment.
- Conduct performance reviews to all department employees.
- Manage the team of leads in the department to ensure maximum production goals and efficiency.
- Promote new ideas among department to improve growth levels of department.
- Provide production information to business management as requested.
- 1 plus years experience in a production lead role required.
- Prior experience in a medical device industry required.
- Ability to work with and lead a team of employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional communication both written and oral.
- Ability to meet client requirements.