Program Director - Full Time
Mission Inc. Programs is seeking applicants for the position of Program Director for Mission Detox Center, a 21-bed detoxification facility located on the north shore of Medicine Lake in Plymouth, MN. Opened in 1978, Mission Detox Center provides medically supervised detoxification services for suburban Hennepin, Anoka and other metro area counties.
The Program Director is responsible for overall program operation, ensuring quality care at Mission Detox Center through staff supervision, client care monitoring, quality improvement activities, program planning and evaluation, and coordination of services; participation in the development of program annual budget and monitoring of expenses; and ensuring the program philosophy and services reflect the diversity of its clients. The Program Director reports directly to the Executive Director.
We are seeking an experienced program manager who is committed to providing quality care and who possesses strong human resource and leadership skills.
- Three years of experience in administration or personnel supervision in human services or healthcare.
- Minimum of one year experience in direct service or in the management or administration of direct service to individuals with substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of MN Rule 32, pertaining to MN detoxification facilities licensing requirements.
- Knowledge of medical triage and assessment and client care functions.
- Free from chemical use problems at least two years prior to hiring.
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
The ideal candidate: Registered or licensed practical nurse, or licensed alcohol and drug counselor.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 403b plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave pay.
How to Apply:
Send your letter of interest and resume or application to: Missions Inc. Programs, HR Department 3409 E. Medicine Lake Boulevard, Plymouth, MN 55441 or fax to 763.559.1195 or email to HR@missionsinc.org. Please indicate that you are applying for the Missions Detox Center Program Director position.
We invite you to visit our website at www.missionsinc.org/employment to learn more about our organization. An employment application is also available online to include with your resume and cover letter.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer