Marketing & PR Manager
Award-Winning Creative – For more than 50 years, Greenspring Media has published a plethora of award-winning publications. We’re a one-stop shop for marketers, providing excellent design and content that engages and enlightens the audience.
Multi-Platform Solutions – Greenspring Media delivers quality, from monthly lifestyle publications to customized branded solutions to web-based media platforms. With turn-key solutions or a la carte services, we’ll handle the entire process for your publication and related electronic components.
Creating Loyalty – Engage customers with our partners’ brands and create a lifetime relationship. Custom magazines and e-communication break through the clutter of traditional advertising to provide the one-on-one marketing relationship.
This position is responsible for supporting marketing, public relations and social media for Greenspring Media, its publications, its events and its partners. This position is a member of the Marketing, Events & Partnership division and reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Events & Partnerships. The position is salary based with available benefits as offered by Greenspring Media, including medical, dental and vision insurance; business expense and mileage reimbursement; flexible hours; 401k plan; and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Marketing and Partnerships
- Actively participate in crafting the marketing strategy for Greenspring Media’s businesses, including, but not limited to publications, digital, events, partnerships, promotions and sponsorships.
- Working within an agreed upon budget, purchase advertising in all mediums (i.e. print, digital, out-of-home, radio, TV, social, etc.) while negotiating optimal rates that meet business objectives.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, events and partnerships; gain insight; and assess against goals.
- Meet with manager as needed, desired and at minimum on a bi-weekly basis.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Public Relations and Social Media
- Have extraordinary communication skills.
- Create and maintain a favorable public image for Greenspring Media and our partners by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
- Be the liaison with media organizations and personalities.
- Actively participate in the development of public relations plans; implement plans and tactics.
- Communicate and recap public relations and social media efforts monthly.
- Complete event recaps as dictated in partnership contracts or as directed by manager.
- Measure, analyze and adjust public relations and social media strategies based on marketplace and business changes and objectives.
- Release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications.
- Work with internal Greenspring Media personnel – editorial, production, marketing and events – to create a social media strategy that fulfills business and partner objectives.
- Research top social media influencers, competitors, and trends.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience by engaging other Greenspring Media team members, partnerships and assets.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Oversee the customization of social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Manage social media team members’ (includes interns) responsibilities, conduct team meetings, advise on projects, and motivate team members.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or comparable field
4+ years related PR experience
Apply for Marketing & PR Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly