Inventory Control Days
Doherty Staffing is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to work at our client company located in Cokato, MN. Our client is a leader in the development and manufacturing of turn-key medical devices. The hours are day shift but somewhat flexible from 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. The pay is $15 per hour however, our client is willing to pay more for those with skills and experience. Overtime opportunities may be available.
INVENTORY CONTROL/SHIPPING AND RECEIVING SUMMARY
Work closely with production to keep the flow in incoming parts, raw materials, and completed goods flowing from vendors to customers. Our client is a growing company looking for an individual who can offer suggestions for improvement and who wants to be utilized to their highest potential.
INVENTORY CONTROL/SHIPPING AND RECIEIVING RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receive incoming products, match to purchase orders and prepare MCN labels
· Prepare packing slips and schedule pick up by carriers
· Verify packaging instruction and package product for shipment
· Verify all paperwork is complete for shipment
· Verify delivery with carriers, notify accounting of shipping costs
INVENTORY CONTROL/SHIPPING AND RECEIVING REQUIREMENTS
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Strong math and computer skills
· Experience with online UPS, FedEx, and SpeeDee shipping
· 3 years Inventory Control experience
· Lift 30 pounds
To apply for this opportunity, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS and Android l www.doherty.jobs/app