Documentation Translator - Spanish/English
Doherty Staffing is seeking Bilingual Document Translators to work on a long-term, temporary project with our client in St. Cloud, MN. The Document Translator works within a team to interpret and translate documents from English to Spanish, and vice versa. Pay range is $16.00-$18.00 per hour. The right candidate(s) may be hired by our client when the project is complete.
DOCUMENT TRANSLATOR RESPONSIBLITIES
· Translate and proofread various types of documents from English into Spanish
· Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document
· Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material
· Organize translated material and finalize translation according
· Research legal, technical and scientific phraseology pertinent to the assigned projects
· Advise company team members about matters of Spanish custom, culture and protocol
· Prepare training materials, documentation and help systems for new employees
· Provide training and/or presentations to small groups
· Personally perform project quality assurance steps
DOCUMENT TRANSLATOR REQUIREMENTS
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in English or related field
· Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English and Spanish
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, grammar, and history
· Previous experience in technical translation and technical writing, especially in legal, manufacturing and/or engineering settings.
· Attention to detail, spelling and grammar
· Working with new material or information to grasp its implications
· At least 3-5 years of translation experience
· Comfortable presenting in front of a group
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-470-0274 for more information. You may also apply online at www.doherty.jobs.