Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for Finishers to work at our client company located in McGregor, MN. The regular hours are on 2nd shift from 4pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday however training will take place on day shift for 2-4 weeks. The pay depends upon experience. Overtime opportunities may be available.
The Finisher trims and fabricates plastic parts by according to specifications.
• Check work instructions and control plan for information pertaining to parts being ran
• Check the parts for defects using standard book located at the machine
• Blow off the part and the fixture to remove any debris
• Assemble and package parts according to the work instructions
• Basic measurements and gauge tool skills
• Work in confined spaces, stand, kneel, bend and twist
• Lifts up to 25 pounds repeatedly throughout the work shift
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
To apply for the Finisher position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.