Occupational Therapist Assistant Lake Minnetonka and Bloomington
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) is seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant to join its Rehab team at our Bloomington Campus as well as our Lake Minnetonka Campus.
Our rehab teams serve older adults staying for Short and Long term Care, as well as on an outpatient basis.
At PHS rehab, we provide meanfinful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As an Occupational Therapist Assistant serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in-house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team and paired with an Occupational Therapist to provide the best services.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Occupational Therapy Assistant assists with implementing and providing high quality Occupational therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate for an accredited program for occupational therapy assistants.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in assisting occupational therapy evaluation and treatment per OT standards of practice
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.