Answer phone inquiries and direct calls to appropriate parties, greet visitors to the building, and provide information regarding activities at the company.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, and forward calls.
- Provide information to customers about the Company such as location, employees, and services.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature of visit, and direct them to specific destination.
- Project work as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of previous experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently following general procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
- Hours are 10 am – 2:30pm.
WE HELP COMPANIES DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey and AFM, Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Receptionist Part-time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly