Are you looking to put your stamp on an operation? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating and improving processes? Do you thrive in a growing, fast paced environment where you own the decisions and the results that come with those decisions? Do you want to go home at the end of the day with a sense of accomplishment and have fun while you’re doing it?
We are a rapidly growing ecommerce company located in Golden Valley and are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to guide our warehouse and logistics operations. In this position you will be expected to; develop a culture of excellence, design and implement procedures to keep up with demand, ensure that our warehouse operations are serving the customer above all else and maintaining a safe and productive environment.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the team, ensuring that customer orders and fulfilled and shipped on time and managing the warehouse and inventory.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage staff to fulfill and ship orders on time.
- Hire and train operations staff.
- Ensures goods are received and put away.
- Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure efficient work flow.
- Maintain warehouse in a well-organized, efficient, receiving, order fulfillment and shipping layout.
- Hold team accountable to follow establish processes and procedures.
- Continue culture of 6S.
- Directs leads and assets to achieve department objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment that exceeds OSHA requirements and is in compliance with company policies.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a warehouse pick/pack operation.
- Experience in workflow design and warehouse logistics management.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Sage100 and Shipworks preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Organized and detail orientated.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit program. If you want to take control of an operation and drive it forward while having fun at work then we encourage you to apply.