Continuous Improvement Coordinator
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR
Doherty Staffing has teamed with a family owned, fast-paced manufacturing company in their search for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator in the Maple Lake, MN area. This is a temp-to-hire position with an hourly wage of $17.00 to $24.00 per hour based on experience and skillset. Successfully complete the contract period and be hired on by our client!
The Continuous Improvement Coordinator will identify areas of weakness to create and facilitate solutions to fix them in an effort to increase efficiency and streamline operations. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and positive team player who approaches problems in a consistent and systematic way to bring solutions that resolve the root problem.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and manage cross functional teams by establishing performance objectives, training, providing feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
· Participate in design, content creation and education of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other training materials.
· Effectively communicates and provides customer service internally and manages expectations of all parties to ensure a ‘best in class' experience.
· Keen sense of priorities; sees what needs to be done, assesses degree of urgency and importance, and translates vision in to results. Demonstrates expertise in managing multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines congruently in a highly dynamic environment
You will be successful if:
· You are a COMMUNICATOR! Collaborating internally with a positive attitude and optimistic approach is crucial to the success of this position. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills a must!
· You are a TEAM PLAYER! We appreciate an “I Can” attitude, a willingness to pick up a shovel and dig in to a tough project, and someone who motivates themselves and others to see the project through to completion, and adapts the new process as a habit.
· You understand SYSTEMS! You dive in to databases and love to understand how they function, the method to their logic, and how they can increase efficiency.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Business Administration, or four years' relevant experience.
· Two years' assisting with projects in Continuous Improvement
· Two years' experience leading small project based teams through influencing, mentoring, training and/or coaching.
· IQMS experience preferred, but not required.
· Demonstrated active listening, observation, analytical, and problem recognition and solving skills.
· Proven and successful leadership skills, ability to assist and train co-workers.
· Demonstrated effective communication and organizational management skills.
· Team player who has the ability to gain trust and motivate others for results
· Capacity to hold others accountable tactfully and share in responsibility
· Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
· Experience with MS office applications. Experience with IQMS software preferred but not required.
· Excellent written, oral, and communication skills.
To be considered for the Continuous Improvement Coordinator opportunity, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.