Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections- Northeast Minneapolis, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading client to hire an Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections for their team. This Individual will be responsible for billing customers and resolving outstanding payment issues. The individual must have knowledge of general accounting principles and have a general understanding of accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel).
- Invoice customers for previous day shipments
- Apply prepayments to invoices in accounting system
- Process return payments & credits to customers in a timely manner
- Research and resolve customer chargebacks
- Process customer credit applications and review for credit limit determination
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Research and apply unallocated payments to correct customer invoices
- Initiate ACH transfers and credit card charges for customer payments
- Monitor customer account aging to identify past due accounts, call on customers and resolve all payment issues.
- Proactively work with customers to collect payments within terms
- Prepare weekly AR Aging report for management
- Complete monthly reconciliations for PayPal Cash and Accounts Receivable GL accounts and resolve discrepancies
- 3-5 years A/R and collections experience
- Knowledge of billing, collection and receivable procedures
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities every day
- Flexibility in work schedule during high volume time periods
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Apply for Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly