Medical Scribe Sourcer
Staffing Partners is hiring for a Medical Scribe Sourcer. The position pays $22-$26/hr and is located in Minnetonka.The objective of this position is to implement and carry out staffing strategies to increase quality scribe program applicants.
The primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Will own candidate relationships from initial contact to the point of application
- Management of existing sourcing channels and creative or innovative development of new channels. Focus on identifying strong, diverse talent by designing and implementing creative sourcing strategies through a multitude of channels including social media, internal and external event management, college and professional organizations
- Maintaining and developing an internal database: tracking candidate history, tagging candidates, building knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets
- Creates an exceptional candidate experience and acts as a brand ambassador
- Organizes and deploys sourcing campaigns in collaboration with marketing teams to develop creative, well written content for student, graduate, college adviser, professor and other audiences as necessary
- Proactively identify high yield events within local colleges, universities, professional organizations and manage aspects of event logistics, staffing, publicity/marketing and post event follow up
- Identifies and participates in events and career fairs that develop relationships and connections to quality talent and talent channel managers
- Collaborate with scribe and marketing teams to align marketing strategy with scribe program goals
- Effectively and enthusiastically communicate the benefits of scribing to students and organization/university leaders
- Identify new processes or fine-tune standard recruiting practices
- Work with HR team to ensure compliant hiring practices and processes that support our commitment to a diverse workforce
- Other job related projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, HR or related field preferred.
- 1 year of college/graduate level full cycle recruitment experience preferred but other experience or qualifications working within college and recent graduate level recruitment will be considered.
- Medical or science industry experience, preferred.
- High volume recruiting experience, preferred.
- Leadership or management experience, preferred.
- Direct experience, creativity, and a high comfort level using social media (e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram).Ability to use Word, Excel, and Outlook at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of employment laws and the ability to apply federal, state, and local laws and internal policies, procedures, to HR-related situations.
- Adept in using an applicant tracking system; HRIS systems experience preferred
- A basic to intermediate proficiency of office suite including Xcel, Word and Power Point is required.
General work week Monday-Friday, business hours. Occasional non-traditional work week/flexible schedule during weekday and weekend hours. Interested and qualified applicants can email resume to email@example.com