Multimedia Marketing Specialist
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $50,000 - $58,000 based on qualifications
Create innovative, elegant, customer-focused visual experiences and collaborate with a team of passionate designers, project managers and clients. Develop creative graphics and/or visual standards most frequently used for merchandising or promotion, with careful attention to brand and graphic standards. May lead small to mid-sized projects such as the creation of style guides and brands (including color palettes, illustrations, and other elements). Draw from existing guidelines and standards, but also drive innovation in these areas; gaining appropriate input and feedback to deliver the final product that exceeds the client's expectations. Lead pre-production, production and post-production for video and photo shoots.
- Produce and edit video products for tribal government and non-gaming enterprises, with full responsibility for video creation from location, setup, shoot, edit and post production.
- Produce digital media including 3D animation and graphic web design.
- Creates digital video as required for social media placement and commercial purposes. Works with members of the marketing team and clients to develop timely and relevant content. Research material for production, conduct research including personal interviews to obtain information necessary to plan story lines. Exercise independent judgment in the editing and production of material.
- Digital photography as required for digital and print purposes. Manage photo-shoots and work with clients to articulate the style and direction necessary for photos intended for use in print and/or digital projects.
- Coordinate digital media placement, including managing digital media storage, retrieval, and delivery.
- Graphic design as required.
- Two years post-secondary education in graphic design, computer animation, or related field of study.
- Five years design experience including HD production/post production/photography and graphic design.
- Experience with DSLR and HD shoots
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and Creative Suite products
- Strong photography skills.
- Experienced graphic designer with a strong knowledge of Adobe CS4 (photoghop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and Acrobat) and premium programs incluidng mockups, web design and multimedia presentation..
- Proficient in a Mac environment using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team at varius times of day or night.
- Ability to self-manage schedule along with working with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of diverse individuals internally and externally. Must possess strong coaching skills and high attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license wih acceptable driving record may be required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Outside work 30% of time.