RN Nursing Manager
Manager of Women’s Health & Birth
We are seeking a highly motivated patient centered professional to join our team as a full time Manager of Women’s Health & Birth. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of daily operations. Management functions include: insuring quality patient care delivery, personnel evaluation, assignments, staffing and scheduling; and ensuring patient care, financial and operational goals of the unit(s) supervised are met.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing; Bachelor's degree required
- Must hold a current RN license in the State of Minnesota.
- Minimum of five years labor and delivery experience.
- Charge or clinical leadership required.
- Demonstrated clinical competence and experience in Women's Health and Birth and ability to orient and develop clinical competency in an additional unit.
- Knowledge of ACOG Standards.
- BLS and NRP certified.
- External fetal monitoring interpretation course completion within one year of hire.
- Prior post-partum and newborn care experience preferred and demonstrates competence in this area of nursing care within 90 days of hire.
This is an exciting time for Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital as we mark a new beginning with Fairview Health Services. With decades of combined expertise and industry-leading knowledge, we are ready now to bring even more innovation to our mission of Patient Centered Excellence.
Nestled in the heart of the Northland, Grand Itasca is the dominant provider of primary care services in the local and surrounding area to include roughly 50,000 people. We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of being the leader in transforming rural health care by achieving the highest levels of quality, access, and value. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
At Grand Itasca, you are part of so much more than just a job; you are part of a team of health care professional providing the best care to our patients in the Northwoods.
Please apply online at www.granditasca.org