Doherty Top Talent is hiring an Insurance Producer in Overland Park, KS. This is a direct-hire opportunity with business hours Monday through Friday. The main responsibility of this role is to assess for risk exposure on personal and/or commercial properties, make appropriate recommendations, and place coverage to address risks.
Insurance Producer Responsibilities:
- Market and sell personal lines property and casualty insurance policies.
- Proactively contact all leads to recommend appropriate insurance, quote and place coverage.
- Identify and assess client risk exposures.
- Foster referral relationships with all real estate personnel including agents, office managers and mortgage brokers to maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide work direction as appropriate to new business specialists to ensure all aspects of client on-boarding are completed properly and in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor and report to management any circumstances that may lead to a potential or actual insurance errors and omissions claim, DOI (department of insurance) or related complaints.
Insurance Producer Requirements:
- Two years' successful personal lines insurance sales experience.
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management techniques.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Appropriate state agent/broker personal lines insurance license for KS and/or MO !
We offer competitive base salary with aggressive, uncapped commissions and an annual bonus, benefits (health, vision, dental, PTO and 401(k)), and a supportive team who want to help you succeed.
For questions or further information about the Insurance Producer position, please call the Doherty team at 612-208-1611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org