Clinical Research Study Assistant
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a leader in the clinical research industry located in NE Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking Study Assistants to work short-term contracts with hours between 7:30am-7:30pm. Candidates will not work the entire 12 hour shift as schedules are created during that time frame; however, candidates must not have any schedule conflicts during that time range on study days. Finally, candidates must commit to the schedule for all days of the study.
Compensation starts at $13 per hour for this opportunity, and employees get a raise to $14 per hour after successfully completing 10 days on assignment.
Study Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide face-to-face customer service at a study station during the clinical research study.
- Training on the specific study station is provided prior to starting the position.
- Provide thorough documentation of subject information for study records.
- Study Stations include but are not limited to Check-in, Informed Consent, Product Distribution/Weights, Taping, and Final Check.
- 1+ year of customer service experience required.
- Medical background preferred (CMA, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced/changing clinical research environment.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Excel, and data entry skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule and proven dependability.
To apply for the Study Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Study Assistant position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000