Accounts Payable Specialist
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a professional Accounts Payable Specialist for a 3 month contract opportunity available in the west metro. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage exceptional accounts payable skills and experience! As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for a variety of duties, including:
- Coding and entering invoices
- Communicating with vendors
- Requesting W9 information
- Distributing invoices
- Opening and filing mail
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, including the ability to accurately calculate percentages, discounts and sales tax.
- Experience with automated accounting systems.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong data entry skills, including 10 key