Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician III
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Langton Place is seeking a Building Engineer. This positions includes working Monday through Friday with on-call obligation approx. every 8 weeks.
About this Community
1910 W County Road D
Roseville, MN 55112
Set on 14 acres in a residential area of Roseville, this community offers skilled nursing care in two types of settings—long-term living "neighborhoods" and transitional care for shorter stays aimed at rehabilitation and recovery. Join our close-knit team as we provide high quality and compassionate care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Beautiful wooded walking trails
- Monthly employee appreciation events
This community offers the following care options: Care Center/Long Term Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Engineer is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level III core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.