Regional Sales & Marketing Manager (SHP)
Senior Housing Partners, a division of Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a full time Regional Sales & Marketing Manager for its team.
This position will represent Senior Housing Partners and Presbyterian Homes & Services and it's operating entities to the community at large in relation to the marketing goals of the organization. Responsible for creating, implementing, and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program that will enhance new project image, maximize sales, and positively position PHS Community Based sales within the marketplace.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
The Regional Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program that will enhance new project image, maximize sales, and positively position PHS Community Based sales within the marketplace.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure consistent growth with the objective of reaching sales goals by preparing and implementing strategic, integrated marketing, sales, communications, public relations, and advertising plans in multiple geographic locations. Maintain effective tracking and reporting systems in regard to sales.
- Develop value-based employees focused around a shared vision that delivers results for the organization by managing staff in all aspects of occupation. Personally mentor, train, and assist staff in making contacts to key referral sources as needed.
- Ensure articulation of new service lines, desired brand image and position, and communication of same throughout the organization and to all constituencies, both internal and external. Develop media relations around the branding strategy and lead new service lines media strategies. Maintain editorial and creative direction and distribution of communication vehicles, including web, advertising, and internal communications and related collateral materials. Provide leadership and collaboration on communication and marketing efforts with PHS communities and external clients and referrals.
- Keep PHS ahead of the competition by maintaining a well-rounded perspective of regional LTC and senior care industries, competition, and customer segments. Inform Regional Marketing Director regarding market trends and opportunities.
- Demonstrate good stewardship of available resources. Prepare annual marketing budget and manage expenditures according to approved budget.
- Synergize marketing team's goals with organizational goals by promoting teamwork, effective relationships and cooperation with others. Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners and external clients. Actively participate in department and facility activities, meetings and processes. Assist fellow team members with the completion of their work when assigned or needed.
- Promote continuous self development and growth. Exhibit technical competence by being familiar with and ensuring compliance with regulations and established best practices. Maintain current knowledge of community resources and organization and industry policies and practices. Use discretion and independent judgment to compare and evaluate possible courses of action and decision-making.
- Support the integration of Christian Culture in the community; reinforce the Christian heritage and culture through communication and education systems; support the work of on-site chaplains and spiritual program; recognize the importance of spiritual matters to residents and employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in senior housing, service or health care related environment preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and strong attention to detail.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other common computer programs. Must be experienced in lead management software use and lead management analysis.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to take directions and accept responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Must understand the principles of marketing and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.