Presbyterian Homes & Services -Folkestone in Wayzata is seeking a Receptionist for its team. Current opportunities include:
Example: or delete this
- on call
This/these positions includes working as needed.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and public relations needed for quality care and services to all customers. Other responsibilities include answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, serving as an information resource, and performing a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Three (3) months to twelve (12) months work as a receptionist is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and experience in various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Word is desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.