IT Manager - Electronic Medical Record
People Incorporated serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. In 2015, we reached over 10,000 individuals through more than 60 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
The IT Manager for the Electronic Medical Record will maintain the day-to-day operations of the organization's Electronic Medical Record System (EMR) which includes the ticketing system, reporting design, development, updates and modifications. This role will also provide organizational support to on-site and remote users of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) that is consistent with our medical, administrative, legal and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities will be to:
- Actively participate with other EMR team members on the support, maintenance and development of the database and its functionality throughout the organization.
- Administer/implement document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Maintain staff access roles.
- Establish user accounts and their accompanying navigation and security rights along with appropriate system administrator access and oversight.
- Assist in data verification and correct trending prior to reporting.
- Electronic Medical Record support via ticketing system and direct user support via Go To Assist.
- General electronic medical record help desk support.
- Participate with other key stakeholders on developing security policies and procedures, including determining level and access of individuals.
Required qualifications include:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, health care or other related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience supporting an electronic medical record system.
- Minimum of six months prior experience creating and delivering training materials.
- Current understanding and knowledge of SQL and/or Crystal Reports software and MS Excel.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Telecommunications.
- IT experience in a nonprofit company.
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness.
People Incorporated offers a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.