Sr. Accountant-Jordan Area, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire a Sr. Accountant. The Sr. Accountant will provide support to a specific business unit, implementing accounting policies and consulting with operational leaders. The Sr. Accountant will perform a variety of projects in both Accounting and Financial Analysis.
· Prepare and review monthly financial statements
· Account analysis and reconciliation
· Performs general ledger accounting including journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliation
· Journal entry preparation for month end
· Assists with financial, vendor, and internal audits
· Maintain and review balance sheet reconciliations
· Collaborate with staff at multiple locations to obtain required information
· Special projects and other duties as assigned
· Performs a critical role in the budgeting process
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Accounting or related field.
· Oracle or SAP knowledge is a plus