7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Mold Finisher to work at our client company located in Baxter, MN. This opportunity is from 2pm-12 midnight Monday-Thursday. Overtime opportunities may be available. This positions offers a pay range of $15-$17 per hour depending on skills and experience. Training will take place on day shift for the first several months.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of cast and aluminum tooling for the global rotational molding industry.
MOLD FINISHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate manual pneumatic and electric tools such as drills, cutoff saws, turbo grinders, DA sanders, flat sanders and other hand tools
• Move large molds using pallet jack, forklift, and overhead crane
• MIG and TIG welding
• Plasma cut aluminum castings
• Process numerical data from blueprints and job jackets
MOLD FINISHER REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or GED
• Lift 30 pounds
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MIG and TIG welding (or willingness to learn)
Secondary schooling in welding or machining trades is preferred*
To apply for the Mold Finisher position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android I www.doherty.jobs/app