Customer Service Representative - $14-$16/hour
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners' client is looking an engaging customer service professional. This person will working in a retail store in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. This is a temp to hire opportunity. The hours are M-F from 8 AM to 5 PM and one Saturday shift per month. This position involves 5 hours of overtime each week because the company has a paid lunch hour.
The right candidate will possess an approachable demeanor, excellent communication skills, great time management skills, the ability to work independently, and basic computer skills. This position will also require occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Answer incoming calls from customers about products and services.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience
- 1 year previous customer service experience
- High school diploma
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGINSC in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Customer Service Representative - $14-$16/hour
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly