Collector Positions Available - Apply Today!! (Bilingual Opportunities too!)
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you work with individuals that work hard but like to have fun, then we want to talk to you! AscensionPoint Recovery Services is currently seeking a Collector to become a part of our growing team. We are looking for individuals that have excellent communication and listening skills, and share our values of creating a positive and healthy work environment. If this describes you, you could be one of our newest team members!
AscensionPoint Recovery Services, LLC (“APRS”) is a Minnesota based nationally licensed collection agency specializing in probate receivable management services. APRS’s core competency is managing debt recovery for credit grantors, service providers and healthcare companies. APRS prides itself on its unwavering commitment to provide the best possible debt solutions to its clients making APRS a leader within the collection industry.
A Collector will be responsible for collection activities such as contacting family members, Personal Representatives and Attorneys to gather estate information and negotiate payment arrangements on outstanding debt. In addition, individuals in this role will preserve/enhance our client’s reputation and profitability by maintaining our high customer service and empathetic focus to our collection approach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines.
• Meet collection goals and productivity standards.
• Maintain queue of accounts with regular review, phone calls and miscellaneous follow-up work.
• Conduct fact-finding conversations with individuals to locate estate information and identify potential money sources.
• Establish payment arrangements with a sense of urgency and firm deadlines.
• Skip-trace accounts according to established practices.
• Serve as an active member of the team contributing to a positive work environment.
• Preserve confidentiality and security of sensitive information.
• Assist in special projects as requested.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills, including excellent LISTENING skills
• Genuine desire to learn
• Computer proficiency
Education and Experience:
• Two years experience in credit, collection, or customer service work preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
We are proud to offer the following benefit package to all our full-time employees:
- Great Work Schedule (No late nights or weekends)
- Competitive Compensation Package including monthly commission bonuses for achieving set goals
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks per year
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Monthly Incentives (for those that are competitive in nature)
Must be able to successfully complete a comprehensive credit and criminal background check which includes a drug test to be completed within 48 hours of the request. If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this ad with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
EOE - No recruiters or phone calls please
Apply for Collector Positions Available - Apply Today!! (Bilingual Opportunities too!)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly