- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Automation industry located in Northfield, MN. We are seeking assemblers on 1st shift, for this exciting employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.00 per hour.
Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Responsible for performing all job requirements in a safe manner and being a proactive safety role model with co-workers.
· Assembly and wire routing of automated machines.
· Responsible for cleanliness within the work department.
· Cross train in related functions and assist others in obtaining cross-functional capabilities.
· Assist with troubleshooting of processes.
Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Work independently with little supervision
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Willingness to lift up to 20lbs
· Manufacturing experience required
Contact To apply for the assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the assembler position, please call our Faribault, MN office directly at 507-384-3534 or email DSS_Faribault@doherty.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.com