Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Doherty Staffing has teamed with a local manufacturer of precision machined products in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor in their Sauk Rapids facility. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Starting salary is $75,000-$95,000 based on experience and skillset. Our client also offers a very competitive benefits package.
The Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor manages the manufacturing engineering team and supports production employees and processes. This individual will be involved with CNC machining (Mill, Turn, Mill-Turn, Swiss), CNC tube bending, orbital welding, UHP cleaning, passivation, electro-polishing, clean room assembly and packaging.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee the manufacturing engineering team
· Communicate effectively with Engineering, Operations, Quality, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning and other cross-functional departments to support a strong team environment
· Serve as lead technical resource for the following areas: machining, cleaning, assembly and welding processes
· Assist with directing Interns and Technicians
· Maintain current and develop new files of engineering specifications for applicable machines and processes
· Investigate new methods of manufacturing or technology to improve current processes, increase capacity and meet long term production goals
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
· 6+ years' manufacturing experience
· 3+ years' supervisory/leadership experience
· Formal training in Operational Excellence Systems (Lean, Six Sigma, 5S, etc)
· Excellent problem solving skills, technical, written and oral communication skills
· Aptitude or understanding of precision machining processes and UHP industry
· Strong attention to detail and ability to provide accurate, timely work
· Must be entrepreneurial, assertive and diligent
· Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
· This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
CONTACT Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-470-0274 for more information.