3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
FirstService Residential Minnesota is a large, well established and highly reputable firm specializing in community association management of over 390 condominium and townhome associations in downtown Minneapolis, St. Paul and greater metro area.
We have a full time opening at a luxury condominium property located in downtown Minneapolis. The work schedule will typically be Monday through Friday business hours with some on call responsibilities.
Candidate must have great communication and computer skills and the ability to work with people. Candidates must be self-starters, conscientious, reliable and interested in a long term permanent position. Candidate must pass a background check.
Duties will include:
• Enter and track simple work orders to completion. Refer complex problems to the Senior Maintenance Technician or Facilities Manager.
• Complete work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly tests and monitoring of major mechanical and fire and life safety systems.
• Complete established daily/weekly/monthly logs.
• Touchup painting as necessary.
• Organize mechanical and storage areas.
• Maintain a clean and neat job site and work environment. At least weekly clean and inspect the mechanical areas to maintain a spotless appearance.
• Recommend efficiency and process improvements to Facilities Manager.
• Any additional duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager or Senior Technician.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly