Service Inbound Phone Specialist- Full Time
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Our Service Inbound Phone Specialists work directly with customers over the phone in setting up service appointments for their vehicles in our dealerships. By listening to customers, answering their questions, and directing customer requests appropriately you will act as the virtual service department by assisting customers in scheduling their vehicle repair and maintenance needs. You will actively work on informing customers of parts order arrivals, warranty coverages, maintenance reminders/notifications, previous repair recommendations, and open safety recalls.
- Respond quickly to customer phone calls, internet leads through online scheduling, and live chat inquiries
- Listen to the customer, answer their questions, and direct customers appropriately as they request.
- Advise customers on parts order arrivals, warranty coverages, maintenance reminders/notifications, previous repair recommendations, and open safety recalls
- Schedule appointments and update customer/vehicle information inside designated software program
- Provide a process that's fast, fair and easy for customers
- Monitor CRM for To-Do's
**Hourly wage + Incentives!!**
Only Every Other Saturday Required!
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
No Formal Automotive experience/knowledge required.
Walser provides paid training to give you the knowledge needed to succeed!
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to follow procedures and use provided scripts
- High level multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Individually Driven and Team Oriented
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within the company
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.