As a Body Technician you will be working in Walser's gold class shop performing all body repairs according to estimate with efficiency and accuracy. Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required, documenting all work performed. Verify and gathering parts, supplies, equipment and tools necessary for job completion and operating all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of the industry
- Auto body Vo-tech School Certification
- I-CAR Certification a plus
- ASE Certification preferred
- Ability to work Independently as well as with a Team
- Self-motivated, productive & ability maintain quality of work
This position is paid on straight commission, up to 43% based on your experience.
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.