Sr Inventory Analyst
About This OpportunityJoin the Financial and Retail Services team in a role that creates and implements the enterprise inventory strategy for prepaid (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) gift cards. As a part of the Product Design team you will work with internal and external partners to create inventory strategies, ensure supply chain optimization and reduce out of stocks for prepaid (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) gift cards. As a Sr. Inventory Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Create and implement inventory strategies for prepaid gift card products; includes buy plans, replenishment and markdown optimization.
- Build and maintain strong internal cross-functional and external client/vendor partnerships.
- Continually seek ways in which to streamline and improve the operational/supply chain process in order to fully utilize Target's inventory systems and resources.
- Manage production orders and timelines.
- Support the business when technical issues arise by working with vendors and cross-functional teams including our technical support teams.
- 4-year college degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferred
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Assertiveness and strong initiative
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively