Sr. Analyst Digital Solutions
Responsibilities include providing analysis for the Registry business, Subscriptions and Key Seasonal Objectives to Digital and Merchandising Leadership. This role will work with large cross functional teams, including technology, merchandising, store operations, guest insights, EDABI and marketing to provide business insights. Use your skills, experience and creativity to develop groundbreaking innovation and set visionary goals. As a Senior Digital Solutions Analyst you'll take the lead as you…
- Create business insights and analysis for broader registry team across the three main KPIs: registry creates, registry size and registry revenue.
- Provide analysis to merchandising leaders on assortment and promo/pricing priorities.
- Provide business insights and analysis with product teams to inform technology prioritization process.
- Create annual financial plans across Registry types.and key seasonal initiatives
- Complete monthly financials forecasts across Registry types.
- Partner with Merchandise Planning on OOS and inventory investments.
- Project manage broad CFT's to support Back to School and Back to College
- Support assortment decisions and new business development for Subscriptions
- 4 year college degree
- 4 year retail or business experience
- Strong analytical experience
- Data driven decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Promotional planning
- Experience with Financial planning