Life Enrichment Assistant
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Castle Ridge in Eden Prairie is seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant to join its team. Current opportunities include working Part Time, 16-20 hours every two weeks. We are flexible with the days of the week, but would like the ideal candidate to work one Saturday every two weeks. This would be an afternoon/evening position with preferred hours being 3pm-7pm for weekdays and Saturday hours are flexible. While activity experience is preferred, it is not required.
The Life Enrichment Assistant is responsible for implementing and monitoring assigned life enrichment / leisure life programming for residents consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- High School Diploma (or currently enrolled) or equivalent.
- Class B license or willingness to obtain within six months of hire as designated or required by site.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and good rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.