Allen Interactions has a mission: To wipe-out boring online learning. We are driven with a passion to create custom e-learning and blended learning solutions that focus on what the learner needs to do and not just know. We have been providing award winning instructional services and products to assist hundreds of clients and thousands of learning professionals in achieving this outcome.
We are looking for a Interactive Developer in our Mendota Heights, MN Office that shares our mission.
- Contributing to the technical development of eLearning projects through all stages of project lifecycle
- Serve as the UI/Front-End Developer on a cross functional team for assigned projects
- Provide reliable time estimates and produce high quality work within those estimates.
- Thorough and effective code documentation and debugging as needed.
- Passion for the work
- A flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment
- Positive/Can Do attitude with a willingness to pitch in and help whenever necessary
- Openness to learn and take direction on various tasks and projects
- Experience developing highly interactive eLearning or web games in a team environment
- Comfortable reading/writing code in ES6 Syntax
- Comfortable using jQuery
- Able to create HTML/CSS script from media templates
- Agency/Studio experience
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or something interesting
- Experience with Flux and NodeJS
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS
- Experience with gaming frameworks such as Phaser or Unity
- LMS/LCMS communication experience
- Experience building content compatible with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Work in Adobe Development Tools (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, or Audition)
- Object Oriented AS3
- Use of rapid eLearning Tools (Storyline, Captivate, or Lectora)
Not accepting applicants through firms, agencies, and/or recruiters