2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Payroll Coordinator- Minnetonka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our client to hire a Payroll Coordinator. The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for bi-weekly payroll for 200+ employees. There will also be an opportunity to assist in some light Accounting duties.
*Direct Hire or Temp-Hire
- Processes bi-weekly payroll
- Interfaces with payroll provider, as required, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Act as technical resource to ensure taxable wages are compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Prepare and distribute bi-weekly payroll reports, including overtime reports, wage and tax distribution by department, and payroll deduction report.
- Provide labor reports and analytics for various departments.
- Verify accuracy of payroll tax reports, including FICA, FUTA, and SUI.
- Answer questions from employees regarding pay and benefit deductions and resolves any related issues.
- Contact for wage-related and employment verification inquiries.
- Reconcile provider benefit premium invoices with employee deductions.
- Participate in the annual financial audit by preparing audit schedules.
- Contributor in compliance testing and the annual 401K audit and 5500 filings.
- Maintain and/or implement tools to confirm 1099 compliance and processing.
- Complete and/or lead special projects including but not limited to streamlining processes, troubleshooting, and conducting special studies.
- Support the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable teams as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of Payroll experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Multi-state experience is a plus
Apply for Payroll Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly